Just love this recipe! I make it a lot. It really is one of those fabulous desserts.
16 Salticrax biscuits – crushed
100g Chopped Pecans
3 egg whites
½ tsp Baking Powder
1 cup sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
Whipped cream & Chocolate flakey to decorate.
|just out the oven|
- Crush the nuts and biscuits. (I put them in my food processor). Set aside.
- Whip egg whites until stiff. Gradually add sugar.
- Fold in baking powder & vanilla.
- Fold in crushed biscuits & nuts. (slowly)
- Bake in a greased pie dish (27cm) at 190ºC for 30 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Spread whipped cream over the top and chocolate flakey.
This post links to:
Fab Sweet Recipes pinterest
The Velvet Moon Baker
Flour me with love
This Girl Cooks
The Best Blog Recipes
Setting for Four
Cookin for the Seven Dwarfs
Fresh Eggs Daily
Blissful and Domestic