This is by far my favourite cheese Muffin recipe. Really delicious and very easy to make. Served warm with the butter melting into the muffin - mmm yum!
1 cup Milk
1 ½ cups Self-raising Flour
½ tsp Salt
1 Tbls Sugar
Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
1 cup (about 100g) grated Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 210°C
- Sift the Flour, Salt and cayenne pepper. Add the sugar and grated cheese.
- Stir gently to mix
- In a separate bowl: Beat the egg. Add the milk
- Make a well in the flour and add the egg mixture to the flour mixture.
- Stir gently with a spoon until just combined (no more than 30 times).
- Spoon into a greased muffin pan. Sprinkle with paprika.
Bake for 15 minutes
Makes 9 large muffins
This Post links to:
Fab Savoury Recipes pinterest
Our Delightful Home
The Girl Creative