29 Mar 2013

Peppermint crisp pudding

This is a very typical South African dessert.  Quick, simple, very yummy and looks fabulous!  



Ingredients:
3 Peppermint Crisps
1 Pkt. (200g) Tennis biscuits
1 Box (2 pkts.) Orley Whip (or 250ml fresh cream)
1 Tin Caramelized condensed milk

Method:
* Whip Orley Whip.
* Add condensed milk, and crushed peppermint crisps.
* Add layer of biscuits and mixture.
* Leave in fridge to set.
Serves: 8

Tips:
* For those living out of SA.  Tennis biscuits are square thin biscuits made with lots of coconut
*  For more fabulous recipe ideas have a look at my recipe index page

This post links to:
Please visit my "I link to... Page" to link up with the sites below
Fab Sweet Recipes Pinterest
Terrific Tuesdays
Setting for Four
Show me What you Got
Hickory Trail
Tuesday with a Twist
All my Bloggy Friends
Peek into my Paradise
Stone Gable
DIY Sunday Showcase
Jenny Evolution
Recipes G+
Recipe Sharing Community G+
Foodies Online G+

5 comments:

  1. cool and easy!Well done!
    http://freestilcreatingbyvilly.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks yummy. I live in the US, can you describe the biscuits/cookies a bit more so I can find a substitute? I'm visiting from the Hickory Trail link party.

    Christy @ Creating a Beautiful Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love peppermint! THis looks so yummy! Thanks for sharing at Project Inspire{d}! Pinned! Hope you can share more of your creativity at tonight's party - 8 pm EST http://www.settingforfour.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect dessert! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are they the individual or large peppermint crisp bars?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you kindly for taking the time to comment. Your input is greatly appreciated. Comments will be published after being checked for spam.

You might also like: